Wednesday, March 11, 2009

BABES go bowling... again...

At our last BABE meeting we decided to do a fundraiser for Big Brother and Big Sister of Beaver County. It's a bowling event this coming Saturday at Sim's Lanes out on Route 18. We bowl at 9pm.

I've registered our team (Achievers) on-line.

If you are interested in participating, please register at the following address. Click "Join our team" link in the middle of the page: http://tinyurl.com/awrj8z

I'll have copies of the registration forms at Hollywood.

You know Dude, tomorrows already the 10th. Yes, that is "far out", so you can just slip the donations under my door.

Write out that check to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Beaver County... even if it's only for 69 cents...


And please, don't be Mr. Lebowski... be the Dude...

MR. LEBOWSKI
Hello! Hello!
So every time--
I just want to understand something,
so every time a charitable event
happens in this fair city, I'm
supposed to donate to the--

DUDE
Come on, man, I'm not trying to scam
anybody here, I'm just--

MR. LEBOWSKI
You're just looking for a handout
like every other--are you employed,
Mr. Lebowski?

DUDE
Look, let me explain something to you.
I'm not Mr. Lebowski; you're Mr.
Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's
what you call me. That, or Duder.
His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if,
you're not into the whole brevity
thing--

MR. LEBOWSKI
Are you employed, sir?

DUDE
Employed?

MR. LEBOWSKI
You don't go out looking for a job
dressed like, do you, on a weekday?

DUDE
Is this a--what day is this?

MR. LEBOWSKI
Well, I do work, so if you don't mind--

DUDE
No, I do mind. The Dude minds.
This will not stand, ya know, this
aggression will not stand, man. I
mean, if you can't spare a few dollars
to help out our Beaver County children,
and to help the BABES achieve...

***Donations Here***

No comments: