Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ideas

I think I may like a new blog. Not to replace this one, but in addition to this one. One reason this blog is not often updated is that I have many thoughts that I feel are not appropriate for this forum. This blog is about fun and the coordination and presentation of information related to cycling and, specifically, cycling in the Beaver Area. I don't ever want to preach anything here, but I feel a strong urge to publicly comment on things often unrelated to the cycling world. I suppose it's a need to balance the fun and not so fun aspects of life (there's that "balance" word again).
Of course, the comments I will present will be based on honest observations with an emphisis on positive and optomistic thoughts. Life and the world are complex organisms but with, what I feel, are very simple and basic fundamentals. I don't really feel that "things" should be so complicated. I'll explain things in the new blog, if you care to endulge it. Again, I don't want to sully this blog with non-cycling related thoughts. Perhaps there's no better venue to espouse than "Cooler Buddy", but for now, I feel it's best to segregate the thoughts. And ironically, "segregation" is one of the ideas in my head right now. I wonder about that idea. About how we try to outhing our nature (or creator). It's a big thought... no, it's a huge thought it in my mind right now.
Anyway, I've been thinking about a lot of things lately, and so I've created a new blog that I feel will be a better venue for my thoughts unrelated to specific cycling activities.

I'll post address the first post soon. Very soon.
Frank

No comments: