Thursday, July 31, 2008

Music, Bikes or Beer

You only get to pick one. Yep, sounds like hell to me too. Fortunately, we don't live in hell just yet, so we get to enjoy all three next Friday, August 8, 2008, with our friend Joel and Michelle at the 31st Street Pub.



It's Bob Log III,
Scott H. Biram
and Pittsburgh's own Buddy Nutt.
All one man bands. I consider this the show of the year so far. People I like at a place I like in a city I like.




Let's ride. We leave at 6:30pm from here...







In other news, I picked up a few flyer cd's today. Damn good stuff. Ever hear of Ezra Furman? Me neither. The cd is called "Banging Down Doors". How about Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band. Yep, first time I've heard of him either, but I'm sure you can see why I picked it up. After one listen, I can highly recommend these fellas. So I'm out here doing the leg work for you, so don't let my effort be in vain, check these guys out. Google 'em or something.

Trust me.

Trust Jesus.

No comments: