Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Spring Dandy!!!

Spring is in the air and I can think of no better way to kick off the upcoming riding season than an Alleycat. A Jesus themed alleycat is scheduled for Saturday, April 21st and I think we'd better had be there.



Bikes, the city and a bag full of beers is nothing to scoff at, so get on your bike and let's ride. Christ is in training, so He's going to be tough to beat, I mean, who among us is doing their ab crunches on a regular basis?...



Or... tsk, tsk, performing weighted deep knee thrusts religiously (no pun intended)?...





And I sure know that my flexibility isn't what it used to be...

We should keep in mind what He did to the competition a few years back when He tried His hand at basketball...




But... cycling is different... and I know His weak spot... one that we'll exploit to our advantage on Saturday...





He favors fruity "sport drinks" and wine, to beer...


Victory will be ours... I mean, seriously, who could possibly best the BABES?...


They don't call me "Rommel" for nothing.

No comments: